The Average Hunter Review of the The LoopRope Cargo Tie Down
There are many things we take for granted in life and some of them are the tools we use or at least have close by in case we need them. One of those tools we all have jammed in our trunk, tool box or pulled across our racks on our quads. We all have bungee cords laying around and a lot of times, couldn’t get by without them. I was given the opportunity to try out a new style of “bungee cord” so I figured, it’s a bungee cord. I will quote fellow outdoors blogger Mark Huelsing at SoleAdventure.com when he posted in a recent article “What can be so innovative or revolutionary about these items?” In Mark’s instance he was referring to to some other basic tools we use in the outdoors. In my case, it’s just a bungee cord right? Not exactly, it’s a LoopRope.
When I first got the LoopRope in the mail I check it out and did the normal guy kinda tests on it like seeing if I was stronger than it, it passed. I then got mad and beat on it with a rubber mallet and it still passed. So the caveman portion of the testing was over after I got smacked in the face trying to break this thing. I grabbed my club and crawled to my rock to lay down. That battle went to the LoopRope.
Information from LoopRope Website. Key Features:
- LoopRope Utilizes bungee tie down straps crimped at several intervals to create an adjustable cargo tie down system.
- Each loop can be an additional fastening point on the strap – increases stability and security.
- Using multiple LoopRope tie down straps allows you to create cargo nets for your truck or exactly where you need them.
- The LoopRope tie down system is much simpler and safer than traditional bungee or rope tie downs.
- Replaces traditional bungee cords with high quality bungee shock cord and stainless steel carabiner.
- Quickly and easily secures cargo or equipment with no need to tie knots.
- Looprope never tangles.
- One LoopRope tie down strap solves many fastening problems.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
To see the full review, go to AverageHunter.com