SOUTHPOINT, Ohio (Jan. 21, 2021) — With the 2021 3-D archery shoots getting ready to start nationwide, archers are gearing up for these much-anticipated competitions. Serious competition archers know the importance of using the very best bow sight they can mount on their risers and there are none better than the Viper Archery Competition Target Sight and Target Scope.
The Viper Archery Competition Target Sight is fully machined from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum for superior strength and light weight. The dovetail bar has both aluminum and carbon fiber variations. A quick thread catch release allows you to quickly and seamlessly adjust sight elevation, while the quick elevation lock features ensure stability with no movement or rattling. Multiple elevation rail mount positions and 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment features let you dial in your shot with unmatched precision, and the sight securely locks into place once you’ve set it. All Viper scopes mate to the sight, and it’s also compatible with all scopes with 10-24 or 10-32 thread stud. MSRP is $399 – $449.
The Viper Archery Target Scope is a single competition-style up-pin design scope fully machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction and all stainless-steel hardware for light weight and unsurpassed strength and durability and comes with either a 1 3/4- or 1 3/8-inch diameter housing. World-class Zeiss-coated glass lenses are available in either 2X, 3X, 4X, or 6X magnification. Available pin sizes are 0.010-, 0.015-, or 0.019-inch, and there is 24 inches of fiber optic strand for maximum brightness. Complete scope includes housing, retainer ring, and lens. MSRP is $164.99.
For nearly two decades, Viper Archery Products has been well-known in the archery industry for offering premium-performance products in a wide variety of categories, including hunting and competition bow sights, stabilizers, broadheads, and accessories. The company manufactures and assembles all of its products in the U.S. “Viper Archery Products has been an industry leader for decades, and our Competition Target Sight and Target Scope are two of the company’s signature products,” said Brad Lockwood, president and owner. “And like all Viper products, they are backed by our exceptional customer service.” More information is available at www.viperarcheryproducts.com.
Viper Archery Competition Target Sight Features:
- Strong, Fully Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Quick-Thread Catch Release for Rapid Elevation Adjustment
- Multiple Elevation Rail Mountain Positions
- True 2nd and 3rd Axis Adjustment Tuning
- Location Dovetail Mounting System
- Dovetail Bar Variations
- Carbon Fiber
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Quick Elevation Lock to Ensure no Rattling or Movement
- Scope Quick Disconnect
- Locks into Perfect Position Every Time
- Allows for Easier Storage and Travel
- Scope Barrel
- Fits Perfectly with all Viper Scopes
- Compatible with all Scopes with 10-24 or 10-32 Thread Stud
- Stainless Steel Rail Pin is Longer Lasting and Durable
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request
- MSRP: $399 – $449
Viper Archery Target Scope Features:
* Single Competition-Style Up-Pin Design
* 1 3/4- or 1 3/8-inch Diameter Housing
* Fully Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
* All Stainless-Steel Hardware
* Zeiss-Coated Glass Lenses in 2X, 3X, 4X, or 6X
* Pin Sizes: 0.010, 0.015, or 0.019
* 24 inches of Fiber Optic Strand for Maximum Brightness
* Complete Scope Includes Housing, Retainer Ring, and Lens
* MSRP: $164.99
About Viper Archery Products
Viper Archery Products is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koola Buck. Headquartered at 494 Service Center Rd. in Brookville, Pa., Viper Archery has been proudly manufacturing top-quality U.S.-made archery sights and accessories at its South Point, Ohio facility for more than 15 years. For more information on Viper Archery, visit www.viperarcheryproducts.com.